上海龙凤419

品级测验

低级英语翻译测验英汉对比教导

时候:2024-11-04 17:43:31 品级测验 我要投稿
  • 相干保举

低级英语翻译测验英汉对比教导2017

  A man should keep his friendship in constant repair. 以下是小编为大师搜刮清算的低级英语翻译测验英汉对比教导2017,但愿能给大师带来赞助!更多出色内容请实时存眷咱们应届毕业生测验网!

低级英语翻译测验英汉对比教导2017

  1. Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party.

  玛丽和我热切盼愿晚会的进行。

  2. I don't suppose you have much time.

  我想你不会有良多时候。

  3. I think we may learn much from it.

  我想咱们能从中学到很多。

  4. Rain turns dust into mud.

  雨把灰尘变成了软泥。

  5. There have been several murders this year.

  本年产生了好几起行刺案。

  6. That famous politician was murdered last year.

  那位闻名的政治家客岁被行刺了。

  7. Men have been making music for thousands of years.

  人类创作音乐已有数千年汗青。

  8. In England traffic must keep to the left.

  在英国,车辆必须靠左行驶。

  9. My job is teaching English.

  我的职业是教英语。

  10. I told myself to calm down.

  我警告本身要沉着上去。

  11. What's the name of the river?

  这条河叫甚么名字?

  12. He is an artist of great name.

  他是个台甫鼎鼎的艺术家。

  13. She was named after her grandmother.

  她是按照她祖母的名字定名的。

  14. The gate is too narrow for a car.

  大门太窄,汽车进不去。

  15. They planed to narrow the gap between imports and exports.

  他们打算减少收支口的差额。

  16. Australia is an English speaking nation.

  澳大利亚是一个讲英语的国度。

  17. Our newspaper is a national newspaper.

  咱们的报纸是天下性的报纸。

  18. The national news comes after the international news.

  国际动静在国际动静以后报道。

  19. Foreign nationals were asked to leave the country.

  本国外侨被请求分开该国。

  20. My native language is Chinese.

  我的母语是汉语。

  21. He is a Beijing native.

  他是土生土长的北京人。

  22. It's quite natural that you should succeed.

  你的胜利是很天然的工作。

  23. I prefer to see animals living in their natural state.

  我甘愿看处于野生状况的植物。

  24. Nature is at its best in spring.

  春季里万物欣欣茂发。

  25. It's her nature to be generous.

  激昂风雅风雅是她的本性。

  26. Can you tell me the nearest way to the railway station?

  你能告知我去火车站比来的路吗?

  27. He is near forty.

  他年近四十。

  28. Is it necessary for me to attend the meeting?

  我真的必须参与这个集会吗?

  29. The necessary outcome of a war is a fall in production.

  战斗带来的必然成果便是出产力降落。

  30. The fans of the actress craned their necks to catch a glimpse of their idol.

  那位女演员的崇敬者们伸长了脖子想看一看他们崇敬的偶像。

  31. If I need you to come and help I'll call.

  若是我须要你来帮助,我会打德律风的。

  32. You needn't talk so loud.

  你措辞的声响用不着那末大。

  33. The doctor told me I was in need of a good rest.

  大夫对我说,我须要好好歇息。

  34. The road looks beautiful covered by golden pine needles.

  这条路上铺满了金黄色的松针,看上去美极了。

  35. Britain's nearest neighbor is France.

  英国比来的邻人是法国。

  36. Neither chair is comfortable.

  两把椅子坐起来都不舒畅。

  37. Neither of my sisters drinks coffee.

  我的两个姐妹都不喝咖啡。

  38. He hasn't got a ticket and neither have I.

  他不票,我也不。

  39. The swallows nested under the eaves.

  燕子在屋檐下筑巢。

  40. The bird is building a nest of straw and twigs.

  这只鸟在用稻草和小树枝筑巢。

  41. They netted the fruit trees to protect them from birds.

  他们用网笼盖住果树以使其免遭鸟害。

  42. This area has not been covered by the communication net.

  这个地域还不在通信网的笼盖以内。

  43. The net weight of this jar of coffee is 180 grams.

  这瓶咖啡毛重180克。

  44. I will never forget your kindness.

  我永久忘不了你的美意。

  45. We never flinch from difficulties.

  在坚苦眼前咱们决不畏缩。

  46. They sell new and used furniture.

  他们出卖新旧家具。

  47. She is new to this country.

  她对这个国度还不熟习。

  48. Have you read the news about the election?

  你看了对于推举的动静了吗?

  49. I haven't heard any news from my son lately.

  我比来没听到我儿子的任何动静。

  50. I heard it on the 7 o'clock news.

  我在七点钟的动静报道入耳到了这则动静。

  51. We have subscribed to an evening newspaper.

  咱们已定阅了一份晚报。

  52. I learned this piece of news from the newspaper this morning.

  我是明天凌晨从报纸上晓得这条动静的。

  53. If I miss this train I'll catch the next one.

  若是我错过了这班火车,就赶乘下一班。

  54. What will you do next?

  接上去你要干甚么?

  55. May I bring my chair next to yours?

  我能够把我的椅子移到你的中间吗?

  56. How nice of you to do that!

  你那样做真是太好了!

  57. Night began to fall.

  夜幕来临。

  58. He has no money.

  他不钱。

  59. No smoking.

  制止抽烟。

  60. He is a man of noble birth.

  他身世贵族。

  61. It's very noble of you to look after my old grandmother when I was out for business.

  你心肠真好,在我出差时代赐顾帮衬我大哥的外婆。

  62. I've called but nobody answered.

  我打过德律风了,可是不人接。

  63. He wants to be famous---he is tired of being nobody.

  他想知名,知名小卒他当腻了。

  64. She nodded when she passed me in the street.

  她在街上走过我身边时向我点了颔首。

  65. He nodded in agreement with me.

  他颔首表现赞成我的定见。

  66. She greeted us with a nod of the head.

  她向咱们点颔首打号召。

  67. There is so much noise in this restaurant; I can hardly hear you talking.

  这个餐厅里太喧华了,我几近听不到你措辞。

  68. There must be something wrong with the engine; it's making funny noises.

  引擎必然是出了毛病,收回一种奇异的杂音。

  69. None of the money is mine.

  这些钱中不一文是我的。

  70. My car is none the worse for the accident.

  我的汽车碰到变乱,但毫无破坏。

  71. He can neither read nor write.

  他既不会读也不会写。

  72. China lies to the north of Vietnam.

  中国位于越南的北面。

  73. In the northern hemisphere, spring is in March and April.

  在北半球,春季是三月和四月。

  74. Many dogs have a good nose.

  大都狗嗅觉都很灵。

  75. They will not agree.

  他们不会赞成。

  76. We are not teachers.

  咱们不是教员。

  77. Not everyone likes this book.

  并不是每一小我都喜好这本书。

  78. Are there any explanatory notes at the back of the book?

  书前面有表明吗?

  79. Let me note down your address and telephone number.

  让我记下你的地点和德律风号码。

  80. I failed to note that he had left.

  我不注重到他已走了。

  81. Nothing ever happens in this town.

  这小镇上甚么事也没产生过。

  82. It has nothing to do with you.

  这与你有关。

  83. Did you notice anything peculiar?

  你注重到有甚么非常的事吗?

  84. Her appearance attracted my notice.

  她的表面引发了我的注重。

  85. This office will open in November.

  这个事件所将在十一月停业。

  86. He is writing a letter now.

  他此刻正在写信。

  87. He was at home just now.

  他适才在家。

  88. The students of our department numbered in the hundreds.

  咱们系的先生统共有几百人。

  89. My daughter is a nurse.

  我女儿是一名护士。

  90. She spends her spare time nursing her old mother.

  她的专业时候都花在赐顾帮衬她大哥的母亲上。

  91. Cashew nuts and walnuts are both nuts.

  腰果和核桃都是坚果。

  92. I am a Clark Gable nut: I have seen all his films.

  我是克拉克·盖博的影迷,我看过他演的一切影片。

  93. It's eleven o'clock now.

  此刻是十一点钟。

  94. The door is made of oak.

  这门是橡木做的。

【低级英语翻译测验英汉对比教导】相干文章:

外贸包装英语短语及词组英汉对比10-07

外贸包装英语短语及词组英汉对比典范07-14

福建省英语翻译测验低级笔译测验题09-07

2017年BEC低级翻译测验技能教导09-09

最新英语翻译资历测验低级笔译测验题及详解10-10

英语翻译资历测验低级口笔译真题11-04

英语翻译资历低级笔译测验真题及简析10-06

低级统计师测验《统计根本》教导试题09-18

2017年银行专业低级资历测验教导10-01

2016年11月BEC低级测验写作教导10-17