上海龙凤419

品级测验

低级翻译资历测验笔译句子教导

时辰:2024-09-06 19:07:22 品级测验 我要投稿
  • 相干保举

低级翻译资历测验笔译句子教导2017

  i succeeded because i willed it; i never hesitated, 以下是小编为大师搜刮清算的低级翻译资历测验笔译句子教导2017,但愿能给大师带来赞助!更多出色内容请实时存眷咱们应届毕业生测验网!

低级翻译资历测验笔译句子教导2017

  1. I passed the store on my way to the library.

  我在去藏书楼的路上颠末了那家商铺。

  2. Please pass me the pepper.

  请把胡椒粉递给我。

  3. Please show me your monthly bus pass.

  请出示大众汽车月票。

  4. We drove past the house.

  咱们开车颠末那座屋子。

  5. His pain is past now.

  他的疾苦此刻已颠末去。

  6. Our country has a glorious past.

  咱们的国度有一段辉煌的汗青。

  7. They walked past without stopping.

  他们一步不停地走了曩昔。

  8. Their daily trips through the jungle have made a path in the thick undergrowth.

  他们天天来回穿过森林,已在茂盛的矮丛中踩出了一条巷子。

  9. I think I am quite a patient person.

  我以为我是一个相称有耐烦的人。

  10. The patient finally died from cancer.

  那位病人终究死于癌症。

  11. This cloth has a pattern of blue and white squares.

  这类布有蓝白格子的图案。

  12. The manager wouldn't pay him his wages.

  司理不肯把人为付给他。

  13. He gets his pay each Friday.

  他每礼拜五领人为。

  14. Please let me do my work in peace.

  请让我宁静地任务。

  15. She wears a pearl necklace today.

  明天她戴了一条珍珠项链。

  16. He lives by his pen.

  他以写作为生。

  17. May I borrow your pen?

  我能够借用你的钢笔吗?

  18. My pencil is blunt, could you lend me a knife to sharpen it?

  我的铅笔钝了,你能借我把刀子削一削吗?

  19. I noted down his telephone number with a pencil near the telephone.

  我用德律风旁的一根铅笔记下了他的德律风号码。

  20. I only have a few pennies with me.

  我身上只要几个便士。

  21. Were there many people at the meeting?

  会议有良多人吗?

  22. These apples cost five yuan per kilogram.

  这些苹果每千克五元。

  23. The weather during our holiday was perfect.

  咱们度假时的气候好极了。

  24. The magician performed some astonishing tricks.

  把戏师扮演了一些使人赞叹的戏法。

  25. Their football team performed very well in the match yesterday.

  他们的足球队在明天的比赛中表现凸起。

  26. Perhaps I am wrong, but I think she is near forty.

  或许我错了,可是我想她快四十岁了。

  27. We have three periods of chemistry a week.

  咱们一礼拜三节化学课。

  28. Which period of history are you studying?

  你正在学哪一段汗青?

  29. I'll come after the meeting if time permits.

  若是时辰允许的话,我开完会就来。

  30. You are not permitted to smoke here.

  此处不许抽烟。

  31. You can't work here without a work permit.

  你不允许证就不能在这里任务。

  32. You are just the person I want to see.

  你恰是我要见的人。

  33. He picked the watch up from the carpet.

  他从地毯上把表捡起来。

  34. He picked her a rose.

  他采了一朵玫瑰给她。

  35. May I take a picture of you?

  我能够给你拍照吗?

  36. This book gives a good picture of life in China 100 hundred years ago.

  这本书抽象地描述了一百年前的中国糊口。

  37. Would you like some more apple pies?

  再来点苹果馅饼好吗?

  38. Would you please give me a piece of paper?

  能给我一张纸吗?

  39. The farmer keeps hundreds of pigs on his farm.

  阿谁农场主在他的农场里养了几百头猪。

  40. He made a real pig of himself at the restaurant.

  他在餐厅里大吃大喝,真难看。

  41. The little boy is piling up his building blocks.

  小男孩正在搭积木。

  42. The cart is piled high with fruit and vegetables.

  马车上堆满了生果和蔬菜。

  43. We put the books in piles on the floor.

  咱们把书在地板上堆起来。

  44. There is a pine forest near our house.

  咱们家四周有片松树林。

  45. Pink is her favorite color.

  粉白色是她最喜好的色彩。

  46. I like pink roses.

  我喜好粉色的玫瑰。

  47. The workers are laying pipes under the road.

  工人们正在途径上面铺设管道。

  48. He filled and lit his pipe.

  他给烟斗装上烟,而后点着。

  49. It's a pity that you can't come to the party.

  你不能来参与此次集会,真惋惜。

  50. I pity anyone who has to feed a family on such a low income.

  我怜悯任何须要以如斯菲薄单薄的支出赡养百口的人。

  51. We must find a place for this new picture.

  咱们必须找一个处所放这张新照片。

  52. She's left her books all over the place.

  她把书处处乱放。

  53. You place me in a very difficult position.

  你使我很是难堪。

  54. Such trees can be found in the plains.

  这类树木可见于平原。

  55. It's plain that he is the criminal.

  很较着,他是罪犯。

  56. The police worked out a plan to catch the thief.

  差人订下了打算捉贼。

  57. Where do you plan to spend your holiday?

  你打算去那边度假?

  58. All plants need water and light.

  统统的动物都须要水和阳光。

  59. April is the time to plant trees.

  四月是种树的时辰。

  60. His plate was piled high with rice.

  他的盘子里盛满了米饭。

  61. The doctor inserted a steel plate into his damaged leg.

  大夫在他受伤的腿中植入了一块钢板。

  62. We've been to several plays this month.

  这个月咱们看了好几场戏。

  63. The boys were playing with balls.

  男孩子们正在玩球。

  64. They played a joke on me.

  他们开我的打趣。

  65. She seems a pleasant woman.

  她仿佛是一个和睦的女人。

  66. He's very hard to please.

  媚谄他很难。

  67. Please come with me.

  请跟我来。

  68. He listened with pleasure to the beautiful music.

  他沉醉在美好的音乐中。

  69. In years of plenty everyone has plenty to eat.

  康年时大师都吃得饱。

  70. There's plenty of room for everyone inside.

  外面有的是处所,大师都能够出去。

  71. He stood there with his hands in his pockets.

  他站在那边,双手插在口袋里。

  72. He paid for it out of his own pocket.

  他是本身掏腰包的。

  73. The poet has written many poems for her.

  那位墨客为她写了很多诗。

  74. I don't see the point of her last remark.

  我不大白她最初那句话的意义。

  75. I'm in a hurry, so come to the point.

  我赶时辰,间接了当说出来吧。

  76. The farm has a pond from which the cattle can drink.

  农场有一个供豪饮水的水池。

  77. He was too poor to buy a new coat.

  他穷得没法买新衣。

  78. I'll do everything possible to help you.

  我会尽统统能够赞助你。

  79. The names of the members of the team will be posted up today.

  队员名单将于明天发布。

  80. Has the morning post arrived?

  凌晨的邮件来了吗?

  81. Will you help me to wash up all these pots and pans?

  帮我洗洗这些锅碗瓢盆好吗?

  82. Would you like more mashed potato?

  在来点土豆泥好吗?

  83. I lost several pounds last month.

  我上个月瘦了好几磅。

  84. Can I pour you another cup of tea?

  再给你倒杯茶好吗?

  85. The rain is really pouring down.

  雨下得真大。

  86. She poured out her worries to the doctor.

  她向大夫倾吐本身的忧闷。

  87. Sitting out here, you really can feel the power of the sun.

  坐在这里,你能够感应太阳的气力。

  88. We've made our plans, and now we must put them into practice.

  咱们已订好打算,此刻敷衍诸实行了。

  89. This doctor received high praise from everyone.

  这位大夫遭到统统人的高度赞美。

  90. The teacher praised her for her courage.

  教员赞美了她的勇气。

  91. That old book is my most precious possession.

  那本旧书是我最名贵的财产。

  92. My time is precious; I can only give you a few minutes.

  我的时辰很可贵,我只能见你几分钟。

  93. I much prefer cats to dogs.

  猫和狗当中我更喜好猫。

  94. He chose Germany, but personally I'd prefer to go to Spain.

  他挑选了德国,而我小我倒更喜好西班牙。

【低级翻译资历测验笔译句子教导】相干文章:

翻译资历测验中级笔译操练教导试题09-10

积年英语翻译资历低级笔译试题10-19

教导部天下翻译资历测验笔译试题10-30

英语翻译资历低级笔译重点辞汇短语总结08-04

2017年银行专业低级资历测验教导10-01

卫生资历测验低级药士教导精髓08-30

2017年翻译资历测验中级笔译操练题07-26

2017年BEC低级翻译测验技能教导09-09

英语翻译资历低级笔译测验真题及简析10-06

2017年翻译资历测验中级笔译摹拟操练题07-14