上海龙凤419

试题

雅思白话测验素材堆集之美剧台词

时辰:2024-07-15 05:10:54 试题 我要投稿
  • 相干保举

雅思白话测验素材堆集之美剧台词

  上面是小编清算的雅思白话测验与美剧相干的素材,列位同窗在备考时代要增强堆集。

雅思白话测验素材堆集之美剧台词

  Woods got the weight pile. weight pile翻译成分量东西,不清晰怎样来的。

  - the guards are the dirtiest gang in this whole place. 保镳是这个处所最肮脏的。gang在美语外面有帮派的意义,字典外面普通只能查到“一群”这个意义。

  P.I=Prison Industry. 本电视剧的特有名词,第一次听到感觉是情势发票(proforma invoice)

  - Why you wanna see Burrows so bad anyhow?为甚么你如斯想见Burrows?

  - Beat it. 走开,分开,去你的!

  Maybe you ought to hear what I got to say. ought to=should

  - I got news for you. 这句白话超等适用,给老外打德律风的时辰酬酢完就起头说这句。

  - "Trust me" means absolutely zero inside those walls. “信任我”在这里代表狗屁。

  - We’re all clear on the Burrows execution. 咱们都很清晰Burrows的极刑。

  - We gotta make a decision sooner or later, you know.sooner or later=早晚

  - and I want to be your wife.我想成为你的老婆。

  - Magna cum laude, in fact.鄙谚,引伸意为劣等生。

  - My wife is quite fond of the story.我老婆很是爱好这个故事。

  - Come June, it’s our 40th anniversary.行未到临的6月份是咱们第四十个成婚记念日。

  - it’s all gonna come down like a house of cards.come down=倾圮,a house of cards=纸做的屋子,不坚固的打算。

  - That’s where I was hoping you could be of assistance.那就是我所但愿你能赞助的处所。

  - And it’ll keep you off the yard. keep off=阔别

  - I’ll take my chances. 我会试一下的,take one’s chance=碰命运。

  - There’s a better way. 有更好的方式。

  - That won’t stop it. It’ll only delay it.不会遏制只会提早。

  - If the inmate appeals to me for intervention,how can I turn my back on him? appeals to =号令,请求,上诉;turn one’s back on=背弃,丢弃。

  - He was really sweet. 别人很好。

  - Men and women can’t be friends.汉子和女人不能够成为伴侣。 这句能够跟女伴侣说。

  - Can you get it for me, or not?

  - Can’t be done... 不行。

  - I’ll pass. 通不过?这个不晓得怎样诠释,可是是谢绝的意义。

  - Well, for everyone’s sake. 为了每一小我着想。

  - Are you sure? Positive. 你确信?固然。Positive这个词也是常常用的。

  - Uh, what’s up. 啊,怎样了?这个美语里很罕见,凡是黑人都说 wassup,man.超等顺口。

  - a couple of days ago. 几天之前。

  - a man’s life is at stake, and maybe your son can help him. 有小我此刻性命弥留,也许你儿子能帮他。 at stake=风险

  - but average glucose for the non-diabetic is about 100 milligrams per deciliter 可是非糖尿病患者的均匀葡萄糖值只要大要每1/10公升100毫克。glucose=葡萄糖,non-diabetic=非糖尿病的。

  - Crab can’t help nobody, lady. Crab不能赞助任何人。

  - Don’t hang up. 不要挂断。

  - I do? 是吗?

  Alternating current,direct current. 交换电,直流电。

  -"As soon as possible" is not a specific time. "尽快"不是一个切当的时辰。

  -I ain’t mad at you. 我不怪你。 “不怪你”本来是酱紫说滴啊。

  -I am the last person in the world that my father listens to. 我是我父亲最不想听的人。

  -I love you more. 我也爱你。这下晓得人家对你说这句话的时辰怎样应对了吧?

  - I’m looking for Crab Simmons. Are you related? 我在找Crab Simmons,你和他有干系吗?

  - It was the only way I could go through with it. go through with=实现,把...遏制究竟。

  -I was set up! 我是被谗谄的!

  - Just want you to know I’m coming for you.只想让你晓得我是为你而来的。come for=为某种目标而来;向...冲来。

  -My brother is scheduled to die. 我哥哥将被正法。

  - Never really got used to them. got used to=习气于

  -Say hi to him for me,will you. 替我向他问好,好吧?

  - She was under the impression that the guy was innocent. 她以为那小我是无罪的。be under the impression that=以为,感觉。

  -t’s for your own good. 这是为你好。

  -There are strict department of corrections guidelines that govern every aspect of an execution. 法律部有严酷的守则包含行刑的每一个细节。 偶常常把他改成There are strict rules and regulations in every company that govern every aspect of an execution. 在这里首要是用在主人要偶寄样,可是偶要免费,对方不赞成,因而偶就来这句话了。

  -You got to stop listening to these people,they’re poisoning your brain.Your hormone things-they’re out of whack. 你要遏制去听那些人的话,他们在迫害你的思惟,你的荷尔蒙失衡了,它们影响了你。

  - You seem nervous seem=象是,仿佛。

  - You’ve told me a thousand... 你已告知我N遍了... ...

  - You’re sweating.你在出汗。

  Don’t push me up. 别逼我。

  Have a good of it.玩的很欢快。

  What is the fuss? 吵甚么?

  It doesn’t make any differences. 没干系。

  Don’t let me down. 别让我绝望。

  Does it serve your purpose? 对你有效吗?

  Don’t flatter me. 过奖了。

  Big mouth! 多嘴!

  Sure thing! 固然!

  I”m going to go. 我这就去。

  Never mind. 别担忧。

  Drop it! 遏制!

  Bottle it! 闭嘴!

  Don”t play possum! 别装蒜!

  There is nobody by that name working here.这里没你说的这小我。

  Break the rules. 粉碎法则。

  How big of you! 你真棒!

  Poor thing! 真不幸!

  Nuts! 乱说!

  Make it up! 不记前嫌!

  Watch you mouth. 注重言辞。

  Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

  Don’t over do it. 别过度分了。

  Can you dig it? 你搞大白了吗?

  What if I go for you? 我替你去怎样样?

  Who wants? 谁奇怪?

  Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

  Gild the lily. 弄巧成拙。

  I’ll be seeing you. 再会。

  I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

  I might hear a pin drop. 很是沉寂。

  Is that so? 是如许吗?

  Don’t get loaded. 别喝醉了。

  Don’t get high hat. 别摆架子。

  Right over there. 就在那边。

  That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

  Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

  Play hooky. 旷工、缺课。

  I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.

  It’s up in the air. 还没有肯定。

  You have my ears. 我倾耳细听。

  Get cold feet. 惧怕做某事。

  Good for you! 做的很棒!

  Help me out. 帮帮我。

  Let’s bag it. 先把它搁一边。

  Lose one’s mind. 损失明智。

  Talk truly. 有话直说。

  He is the pain on neck. 他真让人厌恶。

  You bet it! 固然!

  That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

【雅思白话测验素材堆集之美剧台词】相干文章:

美剧典范台词03-28

2016雅思白话素材精选03-16

2016雅思白话话题素材03-17

雅思雅思白话测验真题10-12

隧道的雅思白话测验的白话抒发05-23

2017年雅思白话测验试题及谜底之告白11-20

雅思白话测验备考方式03-17

雅思白话测验辞汇库03-29

雅思白话测验出高着儿11-30