上海龙凤419

剑桥商务英语

最新剑桥商务英语测验文句温习教导

时候:2024-05-29 06:44:46 剑桥商务英语 我要投稿
  • 相干保举

最新剑桥商务英语测验文句温习教导

  人间的勾当,错误谬误虽多,但仍是夸姣的。以下是小编为大师搜刮清算的最新剑桥商务英语测验文句温习教导,但愿能给大师带来赞助!更多出色内容请实时存眷咱们应届毕业生测验网!

最新剑桥商务英语测验文句温习教导

  我还要再确认吗? Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

  另有更早一点的吗? Is there any earlier one?

  请你告知我我的预订号码好吗? Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

  我能够买到明天上午7点的火车坐位吗? Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

  请你变动一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

  火车通行证有扣头吗? Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

  我能够确认我的班机吗? May I reconfirm my flight?

  他们全数不预订的吗? Are they all non-reserved seats?

  我一定要预订坐位吗? Do I have to reserve a seat?

  我能够看时辰表吗? May I see a timetable?

  我要等待多久呢? How long will I have to wait?

  你喜好哪一种,抽烟座仍是禁烟座呢? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

  你们另有别的班机吗? Do you have any other flights?

  你要什幺时候分开呢? When would you like to leave?

  我能够用电话确认吗? Can I reconfirm by phone?

  我到那边能够预订? Where can I make a reservation?

  我须要预订餐车吗? Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

  火车还要几多分钟就要达到呢? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

  这是逐日航班吗? Is this a daily flight?

  对不起,我能够上车吗? Excuse me. May I get by?

  坐船到那边要花几多钱? How much does it cost to go there by ship?

  我能够打消这张票吗? Can I cancel this ticket?

  把它托运到我的目标地。 Check it to my final destination

  最迟要在8点30分达到机场。 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

  把你的行李拿到行李房去。 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

  请把你的行李翻开。 Please open your baggage.

  请你填写这张出境卡。 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

  请让我看看你的护照。 Let me see your passport, please.

  我特意为你们支配使你们在北京的勾留兴奋。 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我信任这是对咱们的特别赐顾帮衬了。 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

  若是你们感应便利的话,我想此刻会商一下日程支配的题目。 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

  我以为此刻能够先起草一具姑且打算。 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  若是他有什幺定见的话,咱们还能够对打算略加点窜。 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  咱们是不是能保障有充沛的时候来构和? Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

  那幺咱们的勾当在早晨也支配满了吗? So our evenings will be quite full then?

  若是你们情愿的话,咱们想留几个早晨供你们自在支配。 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  咱们想用点时候来研讨会商一下白天构和的环境。 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

  如许两边都能领会周全的环境。 Thatll put us both in the picture.

  那幺咱们就会心中有点儿数,晓得你们须要什幺了。 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.

  我还不能顿时说定。 I cant say for certain off-hand.

  有些现实资料拿到手总比坐着闲谈强。 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  如许就轻易停止本色性的构和了。 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  你们不情愿在北京多待一天吗? But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  虽然咱们很想如许做,但生怕不行了。 I'm afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.

  咱们还要归去向总部报告请示环境呢。 Weve got to report back to the head office.

  感谢你们的协作。 Thank you for you cooperation.

  咱们已很顺遂地把勾当日程支配好了。 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

【最新剑桥商务英语测验文句温习教导】相干文章:

剑桥商务英语测验备考温习题03-30

BEC剑桥商务英语测验流程12-06

剑桥商务英语测验高等浏览操练12-05

剑桥商务英语测验低级的摹拟试题03-29

职称英语测验温习教导03-01

剑桥商务英语测验高等听力短语201712-05

BEC剑桥商务英语测验及格规范03-21

2017剑桥商务英语测验写作教导:任务总结报告12-06

剑桥商务英语测验高等操练题12-05