上海龙凤419

英语白话

议论日本艺术的英语白话对话

时候:2023-06-14 08:56:13 松涛 英语白话 我要投稿
  • 相干保举

议论日本艺术的英语白话对话

  对于日本,实在有的文明传统仍是与中国有些类似的。上面,为大师奉上一篇议论日本艺术的英语白话对话,但愿对大师有赞助。

议论日本艺术的英语白话对话

  Anili: You know any thing?

  你能讲讲吗?

  Reiko: Yes. Ikebana, its an art of flowers and its quite different from Western style flowerarrangement because in Ikebanas theory you can decorate one flower,

  好的。花道是一莳花的艺术,它和东方的插花截然差别,由于花道的实际是,一个花器插一枝花。

  only with one flower.

  真的!

  Anili: Oh, really!

  是的,日本的花道不只仅是装潢花朵,而是一种用花朵展现空间的艺术。

  Reiko: And its, the flower arrangement in Japan is not only decorating flowers but its an art with flowers and space.

  领会。

  Anili: I see.

  花与花之间的空间,以致于全部花道抒发了人间间的空间感,乃至全部宇宙。

  Reiko: The air between the flowers and also the room, and everything, it shows the space or even the universe, and that.

  日本另有甚么其余的艺术情势?

  Anili: Whats another Japanese art?

  日本的艺术有花道,茶道!

  Reiko: Japanese art? Mm, Ikebana! Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

  Anili: Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

  Reiko: Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!跟我讲讲茶道。

  Anili: Tea Ceremony! Tell me about Tea Ceremony.

  茶道!茶道是一种制茶的特别体例,不光是煮茶,还包含擦拭茶杯等步骤。

  Reiko: Tea Ceremony! Its, theres a certain way you have to make tea, not only make tea, theres a certain way to for example wipe a bowl.

  领会。

  Anili: I see.

  是的,你要进修若何折叠一片布,保障擦拭完茶具,这块布的每面都只用过一次。

  Reiko: Yes, with one piece of cloth, and you need to learn how to fold the cloth so that you use each part of the cloth only once to wipe the bowl

  好的。

  Anili: OK.

  是的,在某种意思上说,茶道是一种传统的制茶进程。

  Reiko: Yeah, so its a complicated traditional procedure in a sense but.

  你是若何进修这些的?是你母亲教你的吗?人们是若何进修这些艺术情势的?

  Anili: How do you learn that? Is that something that your mother would teach you? How do people learn that?

  在黉舍有专业的插花和茶道教员。你须要去黉舍进修,向教员的品级和构造才能进修,你还须要经由过程各类测验,逐步晋升本身的程度。

  Reiko: Theres some professionals for both flower arrangement and tea ceremony. So you need to go to a school, yes, and learn from your teacher and their hierarchy and

  我晓得了,真是太棒了。

  the organization and you need to pass each test to go, climb up the ladder in the hierarchy.

  Anili: I see. Fantastic.

  送货的对话英语白话

  AI wish to order 100 sets of hifi.Do you have this service?

  我要订购一百套高保真,你们有不这项办事。

  BSony or some other brands?

  索尼仍是其余品牌?

  ASony please.Do you have exrra charge for delivery?

  索尼。送货有附加费吗?

  BNo,its free.

  不,是收费的。

  我是来倾销相机的

  AGood morning, Angela, how have you been lately?

  早上好,Angela,比来若何?

  BMorning, Michael. I’ve been very busy lately. One of our other vendors is going out of business and I’ve been searching for a suitable replacement.

  早,Michael。我比来很是忙,有一个倾销员要不干了,我正忙于寻觅适合的候选人。

  AWell, rest assured that you can count on us to be here for the long run,please sit down. Coffee?

  其余的倾销员将确保你能持久依托咱们。请坐吧,来杯咖啡?

  BNo, thanks. I’ve been trying to cut down on the caffeine.

  不,谢了。我正试着削减咖啡因的摄取量。

  AHaha, I could never do that. I’d be a zombie if I didn’t have my morning coffee fix. Let’s get down to business then.

  我从来做不到这点。若是我凌晨不喝咖啡,我就会很木讷。咱们来谈正派事吧。

  BYes. I’ve come to talk with you about ordering the eight megapixel cameras for our new MePhone. The demand for phone cameras is growing, and Pear has been falling behind in the market.

  我来是向你倾销8百万像素的相机,来用在咱们的新MePhone。敌手机相机的需要正在增加,Pear已落在市场前面了。

  AThat’s great! I’m glad to hear that Pear has finally jumped on the bandwagon. Right now our contract is for the five megapixel cameras. Is Pear still interested in having those?

  那太好了,我很欢快听到Pear能紧跟潮水。咱们的条约是生意5百万像素的相机。Pear另有乐趣买这些相机吗?

  BNo, we’re changing all the cameras to eight megapixels. We were hoping that by making your company our sole supplier for cameras we could negotiate a better deal.

  不买了,咱们正将一切的相机都改成八百万像素的。咱们但愿将贵公司作为我公司的独一相机供给商,咱们能够协商更好的买卖。

  ASurely. Let’s get started by drafting a new contract.

  固然能够,咱们来草拟新的和谈吧。

【议论日本艺术的英语白话对话】相干文章:

议论购物的情形英语白话对话04-07

议论气候的英语白话对话03-03

议论减肥的英语白话对话(通用5篇)04-21

议论任务的英语白话10-17

平常英语白话:议论任务11-17

经常利用英语白话对话02-07

英语白话短对话11-01

餐厅英语白话对话03-18

初识英语白话对话08-24

经常利用英语白话对话集锦02-19