上海龙凤419

英语白话

英语白话短对话

时辰:2024-07-17 17:06:42 晓怡 英语白话 我要投稿
  • 相干保举

英语白话短对话

  对平常的英语白话操练,能够或许或许先从一些简略白话短对话起头。上面是小编经心清算的英语白话短对话,但愿能够或许或许赞助到大师。

英语白话短对话

  英语白话短对话 篇1

  Why did you come to this country?

  你为甚么离开这个国度?

  I'm here for an international academic conference.

  我来这里参与国际学术集会。

  How long will you stay here?

  你筹算在这儿待多久?

  A week.

  一礼拜。

  英语白话短对话 篇2

  I think more advertisement is the key to our success.

  我以为多做告白是咱们胜利的关头。

  I'm afraid I can't accept your argument. Improving the quality of our products is the best way. No quality, no success.

  生怕我的'概念有所差别。进步产物品质才是最好的方式。不品质,就不胜利。

  That's an ideal theory, but I don't think it works nowadays.

  那是一种抱负的实际,可我以为现今它行不通。

  I know I'm correct.

  我以为我是准确的。

  英语白话短对话 篇3

  Hello, Mary?

  喂,是玛丽吗?

  Yes, speaking.

  是的,请讲。

  This is Roland. Miss Lee telephoned. She asked meto ask you if you would be able to meet her today at 3:30 p.m..

  我是罗兰,李密斯刚来过德律风,她要我问你是不是能在明全国午三点半和她碰头。

  Sorry, but I'll have a meeting then. Please tell her my phone number and I'll explain it to her personally.Thanks for the message.

  抱歉,我有一个会。请告知她我的'号码,我亲身给她诠释。感激你的口信。

  explain v.讲授,诠释,申明

  personally ad.亲身;就小我来说

  英语白话短对话 篇4

  1. hey, don't try to rip me off. i know what this is worth.

  别想宰我,我识货。

  2. can you give me a little deal on this?

  这能卖得自制一点吗?

  can you give me this for cheaper?

  能自制一点给我吗?

  3. is there any discount on bulk purchases?

  我多买些能打折吗?

  give me a discount.

  给我打个折吧。

  英语白话短对话 篇5

  1. What are the titles, and who are the publishers ?

  书名和出书社是甚么?

  title:这里是书名的意义,除此以外有“冠军;标题;头衔;权力;字幕”的意义。这里提一下,当“标题”讲的时辰,与之向应的“副标题”是subtitle

  publisher:出书社

  publish:出书

  Eg:这本书是甚么时辰出书的?

  When did this book published?

  2. The new series of Bookworm sells well .

  新的《书虫》系列卖的很好。

  Series:系列,持续a series of一系列的

  某物卖得好:主语(物)+ sell eg:Jeans of this color sells well.这类色彩的牛崽裤卖的很好。

  3. The paperback second edition also has become a bestseller.

  平装本的'第二版同样成为了滞销书。

  paperback:平装本hardback:平装本

  edition:版本second edition第二版

  bestseller :滞销书

  4. There are also lots of used book shops online.

  网上也有不少二手书书店。

  used book shops:二手书店于此对应:旧书new book

  used:二手的used bike二手自行车

  5. I am sorry that the book you ordered is out of stock.

  很抱歉你订的书今朝缺货。

  out of stock:缺货in stock有存货

  order :预约

  6. This book is selling at a discount at present

  这本书今朝打折出卖。

  sell at a discount:打折出卖

  discount store:打折店

  at a discount of 70%:打七折也能够或许或许说30% off

  7. The preface and the appendix is not so well, but the content of the book is wonderful .

  固然这本书的媒介和附录不是很好,可是内容很出色。

  preface:媒介;为……作序

  appendix :附录;在医学上表现:阑尾

  content:内容

  英语白话短对话 篇6

  Tony:

  Did you have a good time at your prom?

  你的高中毕业舞会过得好吗?

  Tina:

  That was so many years ago.

  那是好久之前的事了。

  Tony:

  I know, but did you have a good time?

  我晓得,不过你过得好吗?

  Tina:

  Not really. The guy who took me just wanted to make out with me all night.

  不算好。带我去的阿谁家伙全部早晨只想和我调情。

  Tony:

  Did you let him kiss you?

  你让他亲吻你了吗?

  Tina:

  I didn't get the chance.

  我不机遇。

  Tony:

  How so?

  若何会呢?

  Tina:

  He drank too much with his buddies and had to go outside to barf!

  他和他的'哥们喝得太多了,不得不到外面去吐!

  Tony:

  Yuck! Guys can be so gross sometimes.

  哎呀!偶然辰男的便是很粗俗。

  英语白话短对话 篇7

  A:May I fix an appointment wtth Dr.Cui?

  A:我能和崔博士约个时辰吗?

  B:Sure.

  B:固然能够或许或许。

  A:When will it be convenient for her?

  A:她甚么时辰便利?

  B:Any time is all right, except Sunday.

  B:除礼拜日其余时辰都行。

  A:How about ten o'clock tomorrowv?

  A:明天10点若何?

  B:OK. I'll tell her.

  B:行,我告知她。

  英语白话短对话 篇8

  1. The machines are to be insured against all risks.

  这些机械投保统统险。

  2. We only cover FPA and war risk.

  咱们只保安然险和战斗险。

  3. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA willbe good enough.

  它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有破坏,保安然险充足了。

  4. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.

  咱们的商品很贵重,以是我想顾全险。

  5. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

  咱们想为这批货色投顾全损险。

  6. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered forany kind of loss or damage.

  我想投全险,那样的话,任何丧失或破坏就都在投保规模内了。

  7. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of thisnature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

  生怕对这类性子的货色只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷窃提货不着险。

  8. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon nextmonth?

  能为咱们下个月从海运往里期本的货色投保吗?

  9. Can you cover our goods against breakage?

  能为咱们的这批货投保破裂险吗?

  10. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers,in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

  若是你们能为这些从东京运往北京的计较器投保390000美圆的话,咱们会很欢快的。

  11. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of“Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

  请为咱们运往纽约,代价为300000美圆的5000台胡蝶牌缝纫机投保统统险。

  12. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-qualityfurniture valued $20,000.

  请为我投保代价为20000美圆的`200件优良家具的统统险。

  13. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 casesglassware.

  咱们但愿能投保代价为1500美圆的3箱玻璃器皿的统统险。

  14. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods toCanada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policyfor $70,000 to cover these shipments.

  咱们将很快按期往加拿大输送皮成品,以是若是你们能为咱们这些货色签发代价为70000美圆的统统险水险单的话,咱们会很欢快的。

  英语白话短对话 篇9

  A:Hello, are you interested in this Honda

  A:你好,喜好这辆本田车吗

  B:Hi, I am just looking.

  B:你好,我只是看看。

  A:Its a good car.

  A:是辆好车。

  B:What year is it

  B:哪年的`

  A:1999.

  A:1999年的。

  B:How about the mileage

  B:里程数呢

  A:6,000 miles, all highway mileage.

  A:6,000英里,都是高速公路里程。

  B:What do you mean7

  B:甚么意义

  A:Highway miles are not as bad as local miles. They do not hurt car as much.

  A:高速公路里程不像市内里程那样伤车。

  B:Oh, why such a high mileage

  B:哦,为甚么这么高

  A:The owner was commuting everyday crossing the state line.

  A:之前的车主天天跨州通勤。

  B:Okay. Does this car have a warranty

  B:哦,车有保修么

  A:One month.

  A:一个月。

  B:How do I make sure I am not buying a junk

  B:那我若何晓得我买的不是坏车

  A:Youll check it out anyway you want. You can take it to a garage.

  A:你想若何查抄都行,也能够或许或许送车店查抄。

  B:How much is it

  B:价钱几多

  A:$5,900.

  A:5,900美圆。

  B:Ill have to think about it.

  B:我得斟酌一下。

  A:Leave your phone number, and I will give you a call if the price gets reduced.

  A:留个号码吧,若是跌价了我告诉你。

  B:Okay.

  B:好的。

  英语白话短对话 篇10

  Gina:

  Merry Christmas, Bill!

  圣诞节欢愉,比尔!

  Bill:

  Merry Christmas, Gina!

  圣诞节欢愉,吉娜!

  Gina:

  What are you doing there on the computer?

  你在电脑那边干甚么呢?

  Bill:

  Come have a look. I received many beautiful e-cards. They’re from my friends all over the world?. Christmas wishes for all my friends!

  你过去看看。我收到了良多标致的电子贺卡。都是来自天下各地的伴侣发给我的。我也要为我一切的伴侣献上圣诞祝愿。

  Gina:

  That’s pretty interesting. Did you get one from Helen? The reason I ask is that I’m looking for her number.

  真成心义。海伦给你发了吗?我问你的缘由是我想晓得她的德律风号码。

  Bill:

  Sorry, I don’t have it. But I do have her e-mail. Do you want me to send it to you?

  我不她的德律风号码。可是我有她的'电子邮件。你想让我发给你吗?

  Gina:

  Yeah, that would be great. Thanks.

  是啊,那太好了。感激你啊。

  Bill:

  No worries. I’ll just forward her card and you can get it from the e-mail. I would really like to talk to her again. I kind of miss her a little these days.

  别担忧。我会把她的贺卡转发给你的,你能够或许或许从电子邮件里获得她的(电子邮件)地点。我还真想和她聊几句呢。我这些天有点想她了。

  Gina:

  Thanks a million.

  万分感激啊!

  Bill:

  My pleasure.

  很甘愿答应为你效力。

  英语白话短对话 篇11

  Thomas:

  Happy New Year! Rose.

  罗丝,新年欢愉!

  Rose::

  Happy New Year! Thomas. Come and enjoy some nice drinks with us, will you?

  新年欢愉,托马斯。来和咱们一路喝点甚么吧,好吗?

  Thomas:

  Thank you, I will. What are you up to today?

  感激,好的。你明天筹算干甚么?

  Rose::

  First,I'm going to get ready for the parade. I have a great costume. Then later today, I'm going to church. If you want,I can give you a costume and you can be in the parade too. It'll be fun. You should come.

  起首,我得为明天的花车.做筹办。我有一身很标致的节日服装网www.vhao.net网www.vhao.net呢。稍后,我会去教堂。若是你情愿的.话,我能够或许或许给你一身节日服装网www.vhao.net网www.vhao.net,如许你就可以插手到.的步队里了。这很是成心义的,你应当来。

  Thomas:

  Sure,why not? It sounds like fun. Why are you going to church?

  好的,干吗不去呢?听起来蛮风趣的。那你为甚么要去教堂呢?

  Rose::

  My father likes to go and I told him I would go with him.

  我爸爸想去,我和他说了我会陪他一路去的。

  Thomas:

  What for?

  去干甚么呢?

  Rose::

  Lots of people, especially seniors, like to go to church and attend the evening service.

  良多人特别是那些父老,都喜好去教堂参与晚祷。

  英语白话短对话 篇12

  Bob: Tom,do you believe there is a ghost in the world?

  汤姆,你信任天下上有鬼吗?

  Tom: Scientifically speaking, there is not ghost in the world, but in the real life, it is hard to be explained by science on some things.

  用迷信来说的话,是不鬼,可是实际糊口中,有些事用迷信也很难诠释。

  Bob: Yeah, have you read the book, called Strange Tales of a Lonely Studio?

  是啊。你读过《聊斋志异》吗?

  Tom: You mean the book which is written by Pu Songling?

  你是说蒲松龄写的那本书?

  Bob: Right.

  是的'。

  Tom: The stories in the book are very strange, frankly speaking, I love the ghost stories very much.

  外面的故事都很奇特,诚恳说,我很喜好读鬼故事。

  Bob: The love stories about human and ghost are very romantic.

  他写的人鬼恋的故事都很唯美。

  Tom: Yeah, most of them are present on the screen.

  恩,此刻良多故事都拍成电视剧呢。

【英语白话短对话】相干文章:

英语白话对话10-12

节日英语白话对话08-04

英语白话对话《蹦极》09-17

英语白话对话范文06-30

职场英语白话对话10-16

购物英语白话对话05-11

平常英语白话对话08-06

英语白话操练对话10-08

英语白话对话资料08-30

规矩英语白话对话06-27