- 营业员英语白话 保举度:
- 相干保举
营业员必备的英语白话
外贸行业趁势而行,信任良多小火伴都有萌发曩昔外贸行业大展技艺的动机,作为外贸营业员须要具有必然的英语白话才能。接上去百分网小编给列位先容一些营业员职场必备白话。
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?另有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告知我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
我能够买到明天上午7点的火车坐位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你变动一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有扣头吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我能够确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全数不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我必然要预订坐位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?我能够看时辰表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜好哪一种,抽烟座仍是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
14 When would you like to leave?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能德律风确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到那边能够预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我须要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要几多分钟就要达到呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?这是逐日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我能够上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那边要花几多钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我能够打消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination
把它托运到我的目标地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分达到机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李翻开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张出境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特意为你们支配使你们在北京的勾留兴奋。
30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我信任这是对咱们的特别赐顾帮衬了。
31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
若是你们感应便利的话,我想此刻会商一下日程支配的题目。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我以为此刻能够先起草一具姑且打算。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
若是他有甚么定见,咱们还能够对打算略加点窜。
34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
咱们是不是能保障有充沛的时辰来构和?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺咱们的勾当在早晨也支配满了吗?
36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
若是你们情愿,咱们想留几晚供你们自在支配。
37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
咱们想用点时辰来研讨会商一下白天构和的环境。
38 Thatll put us both in the picture.
如许两边都能领会周全的环境。
39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那咱们会意中有数,晓得你们须要甚么了。
40 I cant say for certain off-hand.
我还不能顿时说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些现实材料拿到手总比坐着闲谈强。
42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
如许就轻易停止本色性的构和了。
43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不情愿在北京多待一天吗?
44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 虽然咱们很想如许做,但生怕不行了。
45 Weve got to report back to the head office.
咱们还要归去向总部报告请示环境呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.咱们已很顺遂地把勾当日程支配好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是咱们为你和你的伴侣拟定的勾当日程支配。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.若是对某些细节有定见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我信任你在拟定这个打算上必然花了不少精神吧。
51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.咱们朴拙地但愿你们在这里过得兴奋。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
53 Welcome to our factory.
54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼愿着观赏贵厂。
55 Youll know our products better after this visit.
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 或许咱们能够先观赏一下设想局部。
57 Then we could look at the production line.
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的跟尾环境。
60 We are running on two shifts.
咱们实施的任务是两班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
几近每道工艺都是由电脑节制的
62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
任务效力大大地进步了,而休息强度却下降了。
63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
一切产物在全数出产进程中得经由过程五道质检关。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.咱们以为品质是一个企业的魂灵。
65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因此,咱们老是把品质放在第一名。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我但愿此次观赏没给你们增加太多的费事。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
咱们得戴上防护帽吗?
69 Is the production line fully automatic?
出产线是全主动的吗?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用甚么方式来节制品质呢?
71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
一切产物出厂前必须要颠末严酷查抄。
72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?
73 Im impressed by your approach to business.
你们运营营业的方式给我留下了很深的印象。
74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我以为你们的产物能够使你们赛过协作敌手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就品质而言,不任何厂家能和咱们比拟。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想或许未来咱们能够协作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.咱们想把买卖扩展到中国市场。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目标恰是想探听与贵公司成立商业干系的能够性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
咱们很欢快能与贵公司成立商业来往。
80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽商中请你们多加看护。
81 We are happy to be of help.咱们很甘愿答应帮助。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保障通力协作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
能够让我观赏一下你们的产物摆设室吗?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.若是全数观赏的话,那须要好几个小时。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.你或许对某些产物感乐趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的局部我大略地看一下就能够了。
87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.这些产物在国际外很受接待。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
一切这些产物都是咱们的滞销货。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
咱们两边的欲望都是分歧的。
90 No wonder youre so experienced.
怪不得你这幺有经历。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
跟着协作的加重,纺织品商业愈来愈难做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
能够给我一些贵公司比来的商品价钱目次表或一些有关申明材料吗?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
咱们什幺时辰洽商买卖?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我但愿能与贵公司成立商业干系
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.咱们也但愿与贵公司扩展商业来往。
96 This is our common desire.
这是咱们的配合欲望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你或许已领会到中国在对外商业中采用了矫捷的政策。
98 Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.
我已晓得了一点儿,但我还想多领会一些。
99 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你以为该若何来停止此次构和呢?
【营业员的英语白话】相干文章:
营业员必备英语白话09-15
口试英语白话10-15
时髦英语白话08-25
经常使用英语白话08-31
英语白话对话10-12
搭车英语白话06-02
典范的片子英语白话05-09
游览英语白话12-19
节日英语白话对话08-04