上海龙凤419

英语白话

宁静话题的英语白话对话

时候:2024-08-28 18:52:06 英语白话 我要投稿
  • 相干保举

宁静话题的英语白话对话

  宁静的对话是咱们平常最罕见的对话之一,常常是在不经意间话题就带上宁静的影子。下面,小编就为大师奉上两篇宁静话题的英语白话对话,供大师操练。

宁静话题的英语白话对话

  宁静话题的英语白话对话一

  Did you see that puddle of water on the floor?

  你看到地板上的一汪净水了吗?

  Yes. I called for a clean-up.

  是的。我叫人扫除。

  A puddle of water is very dangerous.

  一汪净水很是风险。

  It isn't easy to see.

  它很难被瞥见。

  But it's real easy to slip on.

  但真的很轻易滑倒。

  Especially on these slick floors.

  特别在这些滑腻的地板上。

  Someone who slips could hurt their back.

  在这滑倒就会背部受伤。

  They could even crack their head open.

  他们乃至会撞破头。

  We should stand here till the clean-up person gets here.

  咱们应当站在这直到打扫的人赶到这。

  We can leave if we put an orange cone here.

  咱们能够分开这里若是咱们处竖起一个橘黄色警示牌。

  Yes, but I don't know where the orange cones are.

  是的.,可是我不晓得橘黄色警示牌在那里。

  It doesn't matter. Here he comes now with the mop.

  没干系。他拿着拖把来了。

  宁静话题的英语白话对话二

  What are you doing?

  你在做甚么?

  I'm going to change the light bulb. It burnt out.

  我正要换灯胆。它烧坏了。

  What are you standing on?

  你站在甚么下面?

  A couple of dictionaries and some textbooks.

  几本字典和一些讲义。

  Are you crazy?

  你疯了吗?

  What's the matter?

  如何了?

  Those books will slip and you'll fall.

  那些书滑掉,你会摔上去的。

  It's only a couple of feet.

  只要几英尺高。

  What if you fall while you're holding the light bulb, and it breaks and pieces go into your eyes?

  若是在你正换灯胆时摔上去,并且灯胆摔碎,碎片掉到你的`眼睛里,该如何办?

  I never thought about that.

  我从未那样想过。

  You'd be blind for the rest of your life!

  你的余生城市是个瞽者!

  I'll get the stepladder.

  我去拿梯子。

【宁静话题的英语白话对话】相干文章:

购物话题英语白话对话08-27

英语白话对话话题(通用5篇)10-17

英语白话对话10-12

环绕宁静展开的英语白话对话08-16

经常使用英语白话对话精选10-21

餐厅英语白话对话09-30

初识英语白话对话08-18

规矩英语白话对话06-27

英语白话对话资料08-30

英语白话对话《蹦极》09-17