- 相干保举
托业英语听力测验压轴展望
Storms make trees take deeper roots.以下是小编为大师搜刮清算的托业英语听力测验压轴展望,但愿能给大师带来赞助!更多出色内容请实时存眷咱们应届毕业生测验网!
Brief Introduction
在实行条约的进程中,签约两边都应当严酷实行条约义务。任何一方若是不能严酷实行,就会给另外一方带来费事。在这类环境下,受丧失的一方有权按照条约划定请求义务方补偿丧失或采用其余填补办法。受丧失的一方采用的这类步履称之为“索赔”,而义务方就受丧失一方提出的请求停止处置,叫做“理赔”。
在营业中罕见的是买标的目的卖方提出索赔,如卖方拒不交货、过期装运、数目欠缺、货色的品德规格与条约不符、错发错运、包装不妥、随船单证不全或漏填错发等导致买方蒙受丧失机,买方可向卖方提出索赔。可是在某些环境下,卖方也向买方提出索赔请求,如买方拒开或迟开信誉证、不定时派船、在理毁约等导致卖方蒙受丧失机,卖方也会向买方提出索赔。
1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.
请公道斟酌咱们的索赔请求。
2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.
请查询拜访此事,并尽快将货色发给咱们以填补数目的缺乏。
3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.
至于你方产物的品德差劲题目,我方请求你方补偿一万美圆。
4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.
因为你方未能实时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而蒙受的全数丧失的索赔。
5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.
任何有关该产物德量题目的申述应当在货色达到后的十五天内提出。
6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.
咱们的客户赞扬咱们的产物德量差劲。
7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.
看来环境已非常清晰,咱们但愿你能想法尽快处理题目。
8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.
很遗憾,咱们没法接管你方对于货色短装的索赔。
9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.
我方查验证实,货色受损是因为包装不妥而形成的。是以,咱们不 得不将此事提交你处处理。
10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.
因为这些产物德量差劲,以是我方把20箱全数退回,并务必请贵方 改换这些产物。
11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.
因货号有误,导致到货毛病。对此,咱们深表歉意。
12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.
咱们收到的货色与定货样品不符。
13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.
斟酌到咱们之间持久的营业干系,咱们情愿各让一半处理这项索赔。
14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.
咱们但愿这一可怜事务将不会影响到咱们两边之间的干系。
15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.
很较着,货色欠缺系包装漏掉而至。
16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.
斟酌到咱们之间的营业干系,咱们筹办接管25吨短装的索赔。
17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.
咱们很抱歉你们不对劲咱们货色的品德。
18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.
咱们保障在今后的交货中不会呈现近似的事务。
19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.
内附有判定人对这破坏的三箱货色的判定报告。
【托业英语听力测验压轴展望】相干文章:
托业测验攻略06-04
最新雅思英语测验浏览压轴展望11-02
托业测验必考高频单词08-13
托业测验罕见的高频单词07-20
新托业测验浏览课本10-02
2017托业测验相干常识09-18
最新托业测验高等句型10-28
托业测验流程及备考倡议07-28
低级统计师测验《统计根本》压轴展望操练题06-12