上海龙凤419

平常寒暄英语白话

时辰:2025-01-17 17:00:33 小英 白话 我要投稿

平常寒暄英语白话

  在进修英语的时辰经常会用到一些经常使用句子。多看看这些,记着这些英语平经常使用语能够或许或许为你的白话加分哦。今后就不必再担忧本身的哑吧白话了,英语一样能够或许或许信口开河喽。以下是小编清算的平常寒暄英语白话,接待大师鉴戒与参考,但愿对大师有所赞助。

平常寒暄英语白话

  平常寒暄英语白话 1

  Absolutely impossible!相对不能够或许或许的!

  All i have to do is learn english.我所要做的便是学英语。

  Are you free tomorrow?你今天有空吗?

  Are you used to the fd here?你习气吃这儿的饭菜吗?

  Be careful.谨慎、注重。

  Be my guest.请便、别客套。

  Better late than never.早退总比不做好。

  Better luck next time.祝你下一次好运。

  Better safe than sorry.谨慎不出大错。

  can i have a day off?我能请一天假吗?

  can i help?要我赞助吗?

  can i take a message?要我传话吗?

  can i take a rain check?你能改天再请我吗?

  can i take your order?您要点菜吗?

  can you give me a wake-up call?你能打德律风唤醒我吗?

  can you give me some feedback?你能给我一些倡议吗?

  can you make it?你能来吗?

  can i have a word with you?我能跟你谈一谈吗?

  catch me later.过会儿再来找我。

  cheer up!欢快起来!抖擞起来!

  come in and make yourself at home.请进,别客套。

  could i have the bill, please?请把账单给我好吗?

  could you drop me off at the airport?你能载我到飞机场吗?

  could you speak slower?你能说得慢一点

  could you take a picture for me?你能帮我摄影吗?

  Did you enjoy your flight?你的飞翔旅途兴奋吗?

  Did you have a gd day today?你今天过得好吗?

  Did you have a nice holiday?你假期过得兴奋吗?

  Did you have fun?你玩得欢快吗?

  Dinner is on me.晚餐我宴客。

  Do you have a rm available?你们有空房间吗?

  Do you have any hobbies?你有甚么喜好吗?

  Do you have some change?你有零钱吗?

  Do you mind my smoking?你介怀我吸烟吗?

  Do you often work out?你经常熬炼身材吗?

  Do you speak english?你会说英语吗?

  Don’t be so modest.别这么谦善。

  Don’t bother.不必费事了。

  Don’t get me wrong.别误解我。

  Don’t give up.别抛却。

  Don’t jump to conclusions.不要急于下论断。

  Don’t let me down.别让我绝望。

  Don’t make any mistakes.别出过失。

  Don’t mention it.不必客套。

  Don’t miss the boat.不要过后行兵。

  Don’t take any chances.不要心存幸运。

  Don’t take it for granted.不要想固然。

  Don’t worry about it.别担忧。

  easy come, easy go.来得轻易,去得快。

  enjoy your meal.请垂垂享受吧。

  easier said than done.申明轻易做时难。

  First come, first served.及锋而试。

  For here or to go?在这儿吃仍是带走?

  Forget it.算了吧。

  Forgive me.请谅解我。

  Give me a call.给我打德律风。

  Give my best to your family.代表向你们百口问好。

  Have him return my call.让他给我回德律风。

  Have you ever been to china?你去过中国吗?

  Have you finished yet?你做完了吗?

  Have you got anything larger?有大一点儿的吗?

  Have you got that?你大白我的意义吗?

  Have you heard from mary?你收到玛丽的来信吗?

  He is in conference.他正在闭会。

  Help yourself, please.请本身用。

  Hold your horses.耐烦点儿。

  How can i get in touch with you?我如何能跟你联系上?

  How do i lk?我看上去如何样?

  How is it going?环境如何样?

  How late are you open?你们停业到几点?

  How long did it last?延续了多久?

  How long will it take me to get there?到那边要多永劫辰?

  How much is it?几多钱?

  How often do you eat out?你隔多久在里面吃一次饭?

  i apologize.我很抱歉。

  i appreciate your invitation.感激你的约请。

  i assure you.我向你保障。

  i bet you can.我确信你能做到。

  i can manage.我本身能够或许或许敷衍。

  i can’t afford it.我买不起。

  i can’t believe it.我的确不敢信任。

  i can’t resist the temptation.我不能招架引诱。

  i can’t stand it.我受不了。

  i can’t tell.我说不准。

  i couldn’t agree more.我完整赞成。

  i couldn’t get through.打不通德律风。

  i couldn’t help it.我不方法。

  i didn’t mean to.我不是居心的。

  i don’t know for sure.我不能必定。

  i enjoy your company.我喜好有你做伴。

  i enjoyed it very much.我很是喜好。

  i envy you.我恋慕你。

  i feel like having some dumplings.我很想吃饼子。

  i feel terrible about it.太对不起了。

  i feel the same way.我也有同感。

  i have a complaint.我要赞扬。

  i have nothing to do with it.那与我有关。

  i haven’t the slightest idea.我一点儿都不晓得。

  i hope you’ll forgive me.我但愿你能谅解我。

  i know the feeling.我晓得那种感受。

  i mean what i say.我说话算数。

  i owe you one.我欠你一个情面。

  i really regret it.我真的很是悔怨。

  i suppose so.我想是如许。

  i thought so, t.我也如许感受。

  i understand completely.我完整大白。

  i want to report a theft.我要报一宗偷盗案。

  i want to reserve a rm.我想预订一个房间。

  i was just about to call you.我正筹办打德律风给你。

  i was moved. = i was touched.我很受打动。

  i wasn’t aware of that.我不熟悉到。

  i wasn’t born yesterday.我又不是三岁小孩。

  i wish i could.但愿我能。

  i wouldn’t worry about it, if i were you.若是我是你,我就不会担忧。

  i’d like a refund.我想要退款。

  i’d like to deposit some money.我想存点儿钱。

  i’d like to make a reservation.我想订票。

  i’ll be right with you.我顿时就来。

  i’ll check it.我去查一下。

  i’ll do my best.我将会尽我最大尽力。

  i’ll get it.我去接德律风。

  i’ll give you a hand.我来赞助你。

  i’ll have to see about that.这事儿我得想想再定。

  i’ll keep my eyes open.我会寄望的。

  i’ll keep that in mind.我会记着的。

  i’ll pick up the tab.我来付帐。

  i’ll play it by ear.我将随兴而定。

  i’ll see what i can do.我看一看能如何办。

  i’ll show you.我指给你看。

  i’ll take care of it.我来办这件事。

  i’ll take it.我要了。

  i’ll take your advice.我接管你的忠言。

  i’ll think it over.我细心斟酌一下。

  i’ll treat you to diner.我想请你吃晚餐。

  i’ll walk you to the dr.我送你到门口。

  i’m broke.我腰缠万贯。

  i’m crazy bout english.我很是喜好英语。

  i’m easy to please.我很随和。

  i’m glad to hear that.听到这动静我很欢快。

  i’m glad you enjoyed it.你喜好我就欢快。

  i’m gd at it.我做这个很外行。

  i’m in a gd md.我此刻表情很好。

  i’m in gd shape.我的身材状态很好。

  i’m just having a lk.我只是随意看看。

  i’m lking for a part-time job.我正在找兼职任务。

  i’m lking forward to it.我盼愿着这件事。

  i’m lost.我给搞胡涂了。

  i’m not feeling well.我感受不舒畅。

  i’m not myself today.我今天七上八下。

  i’m not really sure.我不太清晰。

  i’m on a diet.我正在节食。

  i’m on my way.我这就上路。

  i’m pressed for time.我赶时辰。

  i’m sorry i’m late.对不起,我早退了。

  i’m sorry to hear that.听到这个动静我感应遗憾。

  i’m under a lot of pressure.我的压力很大。

  i’m working on it.我正在尽力。

  i’ve changed my mind.我已转变主张。

  i’ve got a headache.我头痛。

  i’ve got my hands full.我手头正忙。

  i’ve got news for you.我要告知你一个好动静。

  i’ve got no idea.我不晓得。

  i’ve had enough.我已吃饱了。

  if i were in your shoes.若是我站在你的`态度上。

  is that oK?如许能够或许或许吗?

  is this seat taken?这位子有人坐吗?

  it all depends.视景象而定。

  it can happen to anyone.这事能够或许或许产生在任何人身上。

  it doesn’t make any difference.都一样。

  it doesn’t matter to me.这对我来讲无所谓。

  it doesn’t work.它出毛病了。

  it drives me crazy.它使我将近发狂了。

  it isn’t much.这是微缺乏道的。

  it really comes in handy.有了它真是便利。

  it slipped my mind.我不留心忘了。

  it takes time.这须要时辰。

  it will come to me.我会想起来的。

  it will do you gd.这会对你有益处。

  it won’t happen again.下不为例。

  it won’t take much time.不会花良多时辰。

  it won’t work.行不通。

  it’s nice meeting you.很欢快熟悉你。

  it’s a deal.说一是一。

  it’s a long story.真是一言难尽。

  it’s a nice day today.今气候候很好。

  it’s a once in a lifetime chance.这是平生可贵的机遇。

  it’s a pain in the neck.这真是苦不堪言。

  it’s a piece of cake.这很轻易。

  it’s a small world.这天下真小。

  it’s a waste of time.这是华侈时辰。

  it’s about time.时辰差未几了、是时辰了。

  it’s all my fault.都是我的错。

  it’s awesome.棒极了!

  it’s awful.真糟。

  it’s been a long time.好久不见了。

  it’s better than nothing.总比不好。

  it’s essential.这是须要的。

  it’s hard to say.很难说。

  it’s incredible.使人难以信任、不堪设想。

  it’s just what i had in mind.这恰是这想要的。

  it’s my pleasure.这是我的侥幸。

  it’s no big deal.这没甚么大不了的。

  it’s not your fault.不是你的错。

  it’s nothing.大事情、缺乏挂齿。

  it’s only a matter of time.这只是时辰题目。

  it’s out of the question.这是不能够或许或许的。

  it’s time for dinner.该吃晚餐了。

  it’s up in the air.还不决议。

  it’s up to date.这个很时髦。

  it’s up to you.统统由你决议。

  it’s very popular.它很受接待。

  it’s worth seeing.它相对值得一看。

  Just let it be.就如许吧。

  Just to be on the safe side.为宁静起见。

  Keep the change.不必找了。

  Keep up the gd work.再接再砺。

  Keep your fingers crossed.为胜利祷告吧。

  平常寒暄英语白话 2

  Im home. 我返来了。

  Not bad. 还不错。

  See you. 再会。

  So long. 再会。

  Why not? 好呀! (为甚么不呢?)

  Allow me. 让我来。

  Be quiet! 宁静点!

  Cheer up! 抖擞起来!

  Good job! 做得好! Have fun! 玩得欢快!

  How much? 几多钱?

  Im full. 我饱了。

  I see. 我大白了。

  Im lost. 我迷路了。

  My treat. 我宴客。

  So do I. 我也一样。

  This way。 这边请。

  After you. 您先。

  Bless you! 祝愿你!

  Follow me. 跟我来。

  Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

  Good luck! 祝好运!

  I decline! 我谢绝!

  I promise. 我保障。

  Of course! 固然了!

  Slow down! 慢点!

  Take care! 保重!

  Keep it up! 对峙下去!

  Never mind.不要紧。

  No problem! 没题目!

  That‘s all! 就如许!

  Time is up. 时辰快到了。

  Whats new? 有甚么新颖事吗?

  Count me on 算上我。

  Dont worry. 别担忧。

  Feel better? 好点了吗?

  平常寒暄英语白话 3

  So far, so good. 到今朝为止还好。

  Something must be done about it. 必须得想个方法。

  Somethings come up. 产生了一些事。

  Storms make trees take deeper roots. 风暴使树木深深扎根。

  Suit yourself. 随你便。

  Take care. 请多保重。

  Take it or leave it. 要不要由你。

  Take my word for it. 信任我的话。

  Take your time. 垂垂来。

  Thank you all the same. 不管如何仍是要感激你。

  Thank you for everything. 感激你做的统统。

  Thanks a million. 很是感激。

  Thanks for the warning. 感激你的提示。

  Thanks for your cooperation. 多谢协作。

  That couldnt be better. 那再好不过了。

  That depends. 看环境。

  That makes sense. 那能够或许或许懂得。

  That reminds me. 那可提示我了。

  That rings a bell. 我总算想起来了。

  That sounds like a good idea. 那听上去是个好主张。

  Thats all right. 没干系。

  Thats disgusting. 真厌恶。

  Thats fair. 那样公允。

  Thats for sure. 那是必定的。

  Thats good to know. 幸亏晓得了这件事。

  Thats just what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的。

  Thats life. 这便是糊口。

  Thats more like it. 那样才像话。

  Thats not a problem. 那没题目。

  Thats not true. 那是错误的!

  Thats OK. 能够或许或许。

  Thats ridiculous. 那太荒诞乖张了。

  Thats the way I look at it, too. 我也是这么想。

  Thats the way it is. 便是这么回事。

  Thats worthwhile. 那是值得的。

  The same to you. 你也一样。

  The shortest answer is doing. 最冗长的回覆是干。

  The sooner, the better. 愈快愈好。

  There is a call for you. 有你的德律风。

  There is no doubt about it. 那是毫无疑难的。

  There is nothing I can do. 我能干为力。

  Theres a possibility. 有这个能够或许或许。

  These things happen all the time. 这是常有的事。

  This soup tastes great. 这个汤很是甘旨。

  Time is money. 时辰便是款项。

  Tomorrow never comes. 莫依靠今天。

  Two heads are better than one. 人多智广。

  We are in the same boat. 咱们的处境不异。

  We can get by. 咱们过得去。

  We can work it out. 咱们能够或许或许处理这个题目。

  We have a lot in common. 咱们有良多不异的处所。

  Well see. 再说吧。

  What a coincidence! 真是太巧了!

  What a shame! 真是遗憾!

  What are you up to? 你在忙甚么呢?

  What are you talking about? 你在说甚么?

  What are your plans for the weekend? 你周末打算做甚么?

  What can I do for you? 要我赞助吗?

  What do you do for relaxation? 你做甚么消遣。

  What do you recommend? 你保举甚么?

  What do you think of my new car? 你感受我的新车如何样?

  What do you think of it? 你感受如何样?

  What is it about? 这是对于甚么的。

  What is it like there? 那边如何样?

  What makes you say so? 你如何这么说呢?

  Whats going on? 产生了甚么事了?

  Whats on your mind? 你在想甚么呢?

  Whats the deadline? 遏制到甚么时辰?

  Whats the matter with you? 你如何啦?

  Whats the purpose of your visit? 你来访的目标`是甚么?

  Whats the weather like? 气候如何样?

  Whats your favorite food? 你最喜好的食品是甚么?

  Whats your job? 你做甚么任务?

  Whatever you think is fine with me. 我随你。

  When is the most convenient time for you? 你甚么时辰最便利?

  When will it be ready? 甚么时辰能筹办好?

  Where are you going? 你去哪儿?

  Where can I check in? 在哪儿操持挂号手续?

  Where can I go for help? 我该如何办呢?

  Where do you live? 你住在哪儿?

  Where have you been? 你去哪儿了?

  Where is the rest room, please? 叨教卫生间在哪儿?

  Where were we? 咱们说到哪儿了?

  Who is in charge here? 这里谁担任?

  Would you care for a drink? 你要不要来点儿喝的?

  Would you do me a favor? 你能帮我一个忙吗?

  You are just saying that. 你只是说说罢了。

  You are kidding. 你开打趣吧。

  You are so considerate. 你真故意。

  You can count on me. 你能够或许或许期望我。

  You can say that again. 我赞成。

  You cant complain. 你该满足了。

  You deserve it. 这是你应得的。

  You did a good job. 你干得很好。

  You get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货。

  You got a good deal. 你买得真自制。

  You need a vacation. 你须要休假。

  You never know. 世事难料。

  You said it. 你算说对了。

  You should give it a try. 你应当试一试。

  You should take advantage of it. 你应当好好操纵这个机遇。

  You will be better off. 你的状态会好起来的。

  You will have to wait and see. 你得等一等看。

  Youll get used to it. 你会习气的。

  Youve dialed the wrong number. 你拨错德律风号码了。

  Youve got a point there. 你说的有事理。

  Youve got it. 你大白了。

  Youve made a good choice. 你的目力眼光不错。

  Your satisfaction is guaranteed. 包你对劲。

  平常寒暄英语白话 4

  We walk on the garden path. 咱们走在花圃小径上。

  Tomorrow will be a holiday. 今天放假。

  There is a bridge over the river. 河上有一座桥。

  The whole world knows that. 全天下都晓得。

  The price is reasonable. 价钱还算公道。

  That makes no difference. 没甚么区分。

  Thanks ,I can manage it . 感激,但我本身能行。

  Thank you for your help. 感激你的赞助。

  Thank you . 感激。

  Take it easy. 别焦急。

  Sit down ,please. 请坐。

  Please queue up . 请自发列队。

  Please open the window. 请把窗户翻开。

  Please close the tap. 请打开水龙头。

  Please close the door. 请打开门。

  Please be quiet in the classroom. 请在课堂里对峙宁静。

  No thanks. 不必,感激。

  No problem. 没题目。

  May I ask some questions 我能够或许或许问几个题目吗?

  平常寒暄英语白话 5

  1. She intends to make teaching her profession.

  她想以教书为职业。

  2. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.

  字母x 代表未知数。

  3. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.

  看到尸身把他吓僵了。

  4. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.

  在北京有很多高峻的修建物。

  5. There is an interesting film on Channel one.

  在一频道有一部风趣的片子。

  6. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.

  他们打算来岁移居芬兰。

  7. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.

  咱们喜好沿着新建的高速公路开车。

  8. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.

  要想博得比赛,咱们须要紧密亲密共同。

  9. We need more than listening. We need action!

  咱们须要的不光是听得进定见,咱们要的是步履。

  10. Yes. I wouldn‘t go home early if I were you.

  是的,若是我是你,我不会早回家。

  11. Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied.

  你的谜底是使人对劲的。我感应很对劲。

  12. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.

  贝蒂和苏珊正在通德律风。

  13. Great efforts ensure the success of our work.

  庞大的尽力确保了咱们任务的胜利。

  14. He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life.

  他已尝遍了人生的甜酸苦辣。

  15. He said he was educated in the United States.

  他说他是在美国受的教导。

  16. How do you like our English literature Prof.?

  你感受咱们的英国文学课的传授如何样?

  17. I am looking forward to your visit next week.

  我等候着你下周来访。

  18. I feel I am the happiest person in the world.

  我感受本身是天下上最幸运的人了。

  19. I had to sit up all night writing the report.

  我不得不熬彻夜写报告。

  20. I hope we can see each other again some time.

  但愿还能有相见的机遇。

  21. I saw him playing football on the playground.

  我看见他在操场上踢足球。

  22. It is tomorrow that they will have a meeting.

  就在今天(而不是在别的某一天)他们要闭会。

  23. Let me tell you some details about clearance.

  让我告知你一些通关的细节。

  24. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.

  大脑须要持续不时地供血。

  25. The doctor‘s words made him feel comfortable.

  医生的话让他感受很舒畅。

  26. The truth is quite other than what you think.

  现实本相和你所想的完整差别。

  27. They stopped talking when their boss came in.

  当老板出去的时辰;他们遏制了扳谈。

  28. They were glad of the examination being over.

  他们为测验竣事了而欢快。

  29. This is by far the largest cake in the world.

  这是今朝天下上最大的蛋糕了。

  30. Whichever you choose, you won‘t be satisfied.

  不管你挑选哪个,你都不会对劲。

  31. Will you connect this wire to the television ?

  你把这根电线和电视机连上好吗?

  32. His words are strongly impressed on my memory.

  他的话深深地铭刻在我的心头。

  33. Is this the fight bus for the Capital Library?

  这辆车到都城藏书楼吗?

  34. One third of this area is covered with forest.

  这一地域三分之一的处所都是丛林。

  35. They are arguing over who should pay the bill.

  他们为谁应当付款而争辩不断。

  36. Wait a moment, I‘ll be with you in an instant.

  等一下,我立即就来,

  37. You‘ll save time not waiting for the elevator.

  你能够或许或许节流等电梯的时辰。

  38. A clear conscience laughs at false accusation.

  只需心安理得,无故的'求全谴责能够或许或许付之一笑。

  39. I have a headache, and she has a stomachache.

  我头疼,她胃疼。

  40. He glared at Bill, ready to teach him a lesson.

  他瞪眼着比尔,筹办经验他一顿。

  41. I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.

  我保障你底子不会感受疼的。

  42. I can‘t afford to go to a restaurant every day.

  天天都去餐馆用饭,我真是付出不起。

  43. I left at 6:00 so that I could catch th train.

  我六点钟出门,以便遇上火车。

  44. I‘m afraid I have some rather bad news for you.

  我生怕有些很坏的动静要告知你。

  45. Learn to say the fight thing at the fight time.

  学会在恰当的时辰说恰当的话。

  46. No wonder you can‘t sleep when you eat so much.

  你吃这么多灾怪睡不着。

  47. Please ask her to call me back when she‘s back

  .她返来时请让她给我回个德律风。

  48. There are a lot of people in the swimming pool.

  泅水池里挤满了人。

  49. They have to work hard to support their family.

  他们必须尽力任务来撑持他们的家。

  50. This way, he can kill two birds with one stone.

  如许他就能够或许分身其美。

  51. We are all taking medicine against the disease.

  咱们都服药医治疾病。

  52. Would you please go to a dancing party with me?

  请你跟我一路去参与一个舞会好吗?

  53. He usually drops in at my place on his way home.

  他经常在回家的路上趁便来看看我。

  54. His vanity was hurt by their talking so frankly.

  他们坦白的说话危险了他的虚荣心。

  55. How would you go to Beijing, by air or by train?

  你如何去北京,是乘飞机仍是坐火车?

  56. I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.

  我没法抒发我接到他的信时有多欢快。

  57. If Tom cannot keep his promise, he‘ll lose face.

  若是汤姆不能信守信誉,他就会丢体面。

  58. I‘ll still love her even if she doesn‘t love me.

  即便她不爱我,我还依然爱她。

  59. I received an invitation, but I did not accept it.

  我收到一份请柬,但不接管。

  60. If I were you, I would not be bothered by English.

  若是我是你,就不会为英语懊恼了。

  61. If you don‘t work, you will fail to pass the exam.

  若是你不进修,你测验就会不合格。

  62. I‘m thinking of hanging the lamp from the ceiling.

  我打算把灯吊在天花板上。

  63. It is more important to be healthy than bony slim.

  安康永久比皮包骨头好。

  64. Long ago, people believed that the world was flat.

  好久之前人们信任地球是平的。

  65. Old tunes are sweetest and old friends are surest.

  老调最甜蜜,好友最靠得住。

  66. She makes it clear that she doesn‘t like swimming.

  她大白地表现她不喜好泅水。

  67. The constitution guards the liberty of the people.

  宪法掩护国民的自在。

  68. The doctor examined the soldier‘s wound carefully.

  医生细心查抄了兵士的伤口。

  69. The harder I study, the better my English will be.

  我越尽力,我的英语就会越好。

  70. The sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear.

  阳光闪灼,天空蔚蓝。

  71. This cellar room is very damp in the rainy season.

  这间公开室在旱季很是湿润。

  72. Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life.

  电子计较机正垂垂成为咱们平常糊口的一局部。

  73. Every man is fool sometimes, but none at all times.

  每一小我都有笨拙的时辰,可是不一小我永久笨拙。

  74. He dreamed of traveling to remote South Sea Islands.

  他曾胡想到悠远的南海诸岛去游览。

  75. How can I climb up that wall! I wish I were a bird!

  我如何能够或许或许爬得上那堵墙?我要是一只鸟就行了!

  76. However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet.

  但是,苏珊却还不决议。

  77. I really think a little exercise would do you good.

  我真的感受做点活动对你有益处。

  78. I will never forget the days that I spent with you.

  我永久都不会健忘和你一路渡过的日子。

  79. we got a bad headache, and my nose is running.

  我头痛得利害,还流鼻涕。

  80. Many young girls dream of being a fashion model.

  很多年青女孩胡想成为古装模特儿。

  平常寒暄英语白话 6

  Im home. 我返来了。

  Not bad. 还不错。

  See you. 再会。

  So long. 再会。

  Why not? 好呀! (为甚么不呢?)

  Allow me. 让我来。

  Be quiet! 宁静点!

  Cheer up! 抖擞起来!

  Good job! 做得好! Have fun! 玩得欢快!

  How much? 几多钱?

  Im full. 我饱了。

  I see. 我大白了。

  Im lost. 我迷路了。

  My treat. 我宴客。

  So do I. 我也一样。

  This way。 这边请。

  After you. 您先。

  Bless you! 祝愿你!

  Follow me. 跟我来。

  Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

  Good luck! 祝好运!

  I decline! 我谢绝!

  I promise. 我保障。

  Of course! 固然了!

  Slow down! 慢点!

  Take care! 保重!

  Keep it up! 对峙下去!

  Never mind.不要紧。

  No problem! 没题目!

  That‘s all! 就如许!

  Time is up. 时辰快到了。

  Whats new? 有甚么新颖事吗?

  Count me on 算上我。

  Dont worry. 别担忧。

  Feel better? 好点了吗?

  平常寒暄英语白话 7

  1、Thank you for the invitation.感激你的约请。

  2、I assure you. 我向你保障。

  3、I bet you can. 我确信你能做到。

  4、I can handle it. 我本身能够或许或许敷衍。

  5、I cant afford it.我买不起。

  6、I cant believe it. 我的确不敢信任。

  7、I cant resist temptation. 我不能招架引诱。

  8、I cant stand it 我受不了。

  9、I cant tell. 我说不准。

  10、I totally agree. 我完整赞成。

  11、Where can I catch a taxi?那里我能够或许或许叫到出租车?

  12、The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左侧转角处。

  13、Are you free?您有空吗?

  14、Sure. Where are you going?固然。您要去那里?

  15、Drive me back to Santa Clara.载我到圣塔克莱拉。

  16、Santa Clara? OK. Thats about 20 miles away.圣塔克莱拉?好的,约莫是20英里远。

  17、How much will it cost?须要几多钱?

  18、Thatll be thirty-six dollars, sir.师长教师,车资是36元。

  19、Here you are. You can keep the change.给你。零钱不必找了。

  20、Youre very generous.你真激昂大方。

  21、Thats alright. Youre a lot of help.没干系。你帮了很大的忙。

  22、Take me to the railway station.载我到火车站。

  23、Take me back.载我归去。

  24、Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在削减。

  25、What about delivery time?甚么时辰交货?

  26、How about the supply position?供给环境如何样?

  27、Please give us your best price.请给咱们报。

  28、What about the terms of payment?以甚么作为付款体例?

  29、Do you offer FOB or CIF?你们报船上交货价仍是到岸价?

  30、Can you quote a CIF price for me?你能报到岸价钱给我吗?

  31、Can you shed all light on your price?我想要你们的全数报价。

  32、Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.请报皮手套的'价钱。

  33、Wed be willing to accept your CIF price.我愿意根据到岸价买卖。

  34、Wed like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .咱们但愿在保障品质、互惠互利和买卖相互须要的货色的根本上和你们成立营业干系。

  35、In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了扩展咱们在贵国的出口营业,咱们但愿和你们成立间接商业干系。

  36、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .但愿在咱们之间能够或许或许成立互惠互利的商业干系。

  37、We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.咱们等候进一步对峙兴奋的营业干系。

  38、Its our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.咱们的但愿是和你们对峙可观的买卖来往。

  39、We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.咱们等候尽快收到你们的报价单。

  40、I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我但愿你能够或许或许看到咱们现实上已作出了程度的让价。

  41、We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.咱们但愿在你便利的时辰和你洽商营业。

  平常寒暄英语白话 8

  Could you do me a favor?

  请帮个忙,好吗?

  Sure ,what can I do for you?

  固然能够或许或许了,我能帮你做甚么呢?

  Can you interpret for me?

  请帮我翻译一下好吗?

  Would you show me the way?

  请给我指一下路好吗?

  Can you help me with the suitcase?

  请帮我提一下手提箱好吗?

  Can you get a taxi for me?

  请帮我叫一辆出租车好吗?

  Would you please shut the door?

  请关一下门好吗?

  Could you bring me some water?

  请给我来点水好吗?

  I need to use the toilet. Could you wait a few minutes?

  我得用一下卫生间,请等一下好吗

  I need to send an e-mail. Can I use your computer, Miss?

  我要发个电子邮件,蜜斯,我能够或许或许用一下你的电脑吗?

  【语法简练】

  Could you do me a favor, Sir?

  师长教师,请帮个忙,好吗?

  Could you do me a favor, Miss?

  蜜斯,请帮个忙,好吗?

  Could you do me a favor, Madam?

  夫人,请帮个忙,好吗?

  Sure, what can I do for you?

  固然能够或许或许了,我能帮你做甚么呢?

  Sure, what can I do for her?

  固然能够或许或许了,我能帮她做甚么呢?

  Sure, what can I do for him?

  固然能够或许或许了,我能帮做他甚么呢?

  Can you interpret for me?

  请帮我翻译一下,好吗?

  Can you interpret for him?

  请帮他翻译一下,好吗?

  Can you interpret for her?

  请帮她翻译一下,好吗?

  Would you show me the way?

  请给我指一下路,好吗?

  Would you show him the way?

  请给他指一下路,好吗?

  Would you show her the way?

  请给她指一下路,好吗?

  Can you help me with the suitcase?

  请帮我提一下手提箱好吗?

  Can you help him with the suitcase?

  请帮他提一下手提箱好吗?

  Can you help her with the suitcase?

  请帮她提一下手提箱好吗?

  Can you get a taxi for me?

  请帮我叫一辆出租车,好吗?

  Can you get a taxi for him?

  请帮他叫一辆出租车,好吗?

  Can you get a taxi for her?

  请帮她叫一辆出租车,好吗?

  Would you please shut the door?

  请关一下门,好吗?

  Would you please shut the window?

  请关一下窗,好吗?

  Would you please open the door?

  请开一下门,好吗?

  Could you bring me some water?

  请给我来点水好吗?

  Could you bring me some tea?

  请给我来点茶好吗?

  Could you bring me some mineral water

  请给我来点矿泉水好吗吗?

  I need to use the toilet, could you wait a few minutes?

  我得用一下卫生间,请稍等一下,好吗?

  I need to talk to her first, could you wait a few minutes?

【平常寒暄英语白话】相干文章:

平常寒暄英语白话06-08

平常寒暄英语白话04-10

平常寒暄英语白话08-21

英语白话平常寒暄07-22

平常英语白话寒暄10-24

平常寒暄英语白话大全01-06

平常寒暄必备英语白话06-07

平常寒暄经常使用英语白话06-23

平常寒暄的英语白话大全07-31