- 相干保举
2017年商务英语测验高等听力文本
你酷爱性命吗?那末别华侈时候,由于时候是构成性命的材料 以下是小编为大师搜刮清算的2017年商务英语测验高等听力文本,但愿对正在存眷的您有所赞助!更多出色内容请实时存眷咱们应届毕业生测验网!
Establishing Business Relations
成立营业干系
Brief Introduction
成立营业干系,现实上便是肯定商业工具。商业工具挑选得适合与否,决议着商业的成败。在普通环境下,两边经由过程各自的先容或圈外人的先容,先摸清对方的资金信誉、运营能力和营业规模等首要前提,而后再停止本色性的营业参议。商业两边只要在彼此领会、彼此相信的根本上,能力停止主动地协作,并使两边商业勾当得以顺遂地展开。
Basic Expressions
1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
咱们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得悉你们的名字和地点。
2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
承蒙布莱克师长教师的先容,咱们得悉贵公司的称号和地点。
3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
咱们情愿与贵公司成立营业干系。
4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
枫叶公司向我方先容了贵公司。
5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
咱们之间的彼此领会与协作必将促进此后首要的买卖。
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
咱们愿和贵公司成立营业干系。
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
咱们很甘愿答应同贵公司成立营业干系。
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
此刻咱们借此机遇致函贵公司,但愿和贵公司成立营业干系。
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
咱们特此致函是想与贵方成立营业干系。
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
你方想同我方成立营业干系的欲望与我方是一致的。
11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻产业产物出口营业,我方愿与贵方在这方面展开商业。
12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
咱们运营的商品首要是工艺品。
13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
咱们运营这类商品已有二十多年的汗青了。
14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函收悉,得悉贵方愿与我方成立营业干系,咱们表现赞成。
15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方运营的纺织品有所领会,特航寄我方最新目次,供细阅。
16. Glad to see you in your company.
很欢快在贵公司见到您。
17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.
只要半小时的车程。
18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
若是咱们能去的话,那末就今天下战书三点钟吧。
19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
若是你们能将你们的发卖统计材料寄给咱们,那可就太有赞助了。
20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
咱们但愿你们能将相干材料寄给咱们。
【商务英语测验高等听力文本】相干文章:
2016年商务英语高等听力文本09-15
2024商务英语(BEC)高等听力文本04-17
剑桥商务英语测验高等听力短语201708-13
2016年11月商务英语高等测验听力文本07-26
商务英语测验中级白话听力指点08-26
商务英语测验听力若何播放09-13
BEC商务英语高等听力招考技能07-07
BEC商务英语高等听力备考技能06-03
剑桥商务英语测验高等浏览操练06-28