上海龙凤419

剑桥商务英语

商务英语白话操练:出色的周末

时候:2024-06-11 23:40:06 剑桥商务英语 我要投稿
  • 相干保举

商务英语白话操练:出色的周末

  为了赞助大师更好地操练商务英语白话,以下是yjbys网小编清算的对于商务英语白话操练:出色的周末,供大师操练。

商务英语白话操练:出色的周末

  商务英语白话操练:出色的周末

  Ⅰ.焦点进修:出色的周末

  Billy: How was your weekend?

  比利:你这个周末过得如何样?

  Michael: Same old same old. I really only had one day off because I did a lot of OT. How about you?

  迈克尔:老模样。现实上我只歇息了一天,由于,我加了很长时候班。你如何样?

  Billy: I had a killer weekend. I got some great R&R。

  比利:我过了一个很是棒的周末。我做了不少R&R。

  Michael: What's R&R?

  迈克尔:甚么是 R&R?

  Billy: Rest and Relaxation. You should learn that R&R is an important part of being a good employee.

  比利:便是歇息与抓紧。你应当晓得,学会歇息与抓紧是成为优异雇员的一个主要的局部。

  Michael: Teach me more!!! I am ready to relax!!!

  迈克尔:多教教我吧!我已筹办好抓紧了。

  Ⅱ.单词简析

  1) Killer : great, wonderful

  很是棒的,出色的

  ex:I just had a killer vacation.

  我过了一个很是棒的假期。

  2) OT : over-time, more than normal

  加班

  ex:My miser boss makes us work OT every week, and he doesn't give us any extra money.

  我的阿谁鄙吝鬼老板每周都让咱们加班,可是历来不付给咱们加班费。

  3) R&R : rest and relaxation, vacation

  歇息与抓紧

  ex:You are over-worked, you need some R&R.

  你的任务太劳顿了,你须要歇息与抓紧。

  4) Time to remember : a great experience, good time

  值得记着的时辰

  ex:Some people say that food, clothing and shelter are life essentials.

  有些人说食品、衣服和居处是糊口的必需品。

  Ⅲ.课文篇

  Asking about one's weekend. How to ask about a coworker's weekend:

  若何问一小我的周末糊口。 若何问一个共事的周末糊口:

  1) Q: What did you get up to last weekend?

  A: Nothing much, really.

  1) 问:上个周末你都干甚么了?

  答:没干甚么,真的。

  2) Q: Did you have a killer weekend?

  A: You bet I did.

  2) 问:你是否是过了一个很是棒的周末?

  答:你说对了。

  3) Q: How was your weekend?

  A: I had a killer weekend.

  3) 问:你周末过得如何样?

  答:我过了一个很是棒的周末。

  4) Q: How were your days off?

  A: I had a much-needed rest.

  4) 问:你的歇息日过得如何样?

  答:我好好歇息了。

  5) Q: How was your R&R?

  A: It was a time to remember.

  5) 问:你的休假如何样?

  答:那是一次值得记着的时辰。

  Ⅳ.对话篇

  Gordon: Greetings, Molly! What did you do last weekend?

  戈登:你好,莫莉!上个周末你过得如何样?

  Molly : I went to a business convention.

  莫莉:我去参与了一个商务集会。

  Gordon: I am sorry to hear that.

  戈登:那可太惨了。

  Molly : Actually I had a killer weekend.

  莫莉:现实上,我过了一个很是带劲儿的周末。

  Gordon: Really, what did you get up to?

  戈登:真的,你都干甚么了?

  Molly : I went to Hawaii for the meeting.

  莫莉:我去夏威夷参与的商务集会。

  Gordon: So it was business and R&R together.

  戈登:如许你便能够把贸易勾当和休闲连系在一路了。

  Molly : I guess you could say it was R&B!

  莫莉:我以为那是一种休闲贸易勾当。

  Gordon: You are hilarious, you should go on TV.

  戈登:你够欢快吧,你应当上了电视。

  Molly : I was. A famous hunk asked me to be in his movie.

  莫莉:我上了。一个很是着名的帅哥约请我和他一路出演一部片子。

  Gordon: I guess we can say you did have a killer weekend.

  戈登:应当说你过了一个很是出色的周末。

  Molly : You bet! It was a time to remember.

  莫莉:你说对了。这是一段值得记着的时候。

【商务英语白话操练:出色的周末】相干文章:

2017年BEC中级商务英语白话操练对话10-02

2015商务英语白话操练:如何议论日程支配08-30

2015年商务英语白话操练:外贸客户工场观赏08-16

平常英语白话操练09-06

英语白话抒发操练10-03

英语白话操练句子10-05

英语白话操练对话10-08

胎教英语白话操练06-08

如何操练英语白话09-06

英语白话操练技能08-16