- 相干保举
2017年英语白话导读手册
进修不是贫乏时辰,而是贫乏尽力,上面是小编为大师搜刮清算的2017年英语白话导读手册,但愿能给大师带来赞助!更多出色内容请实时存眷咱们应届毕业生测验网!
Section 1
第一节
Making Friends
交伴侣
1 Hi, my name is Bill.
嗨,我叫比尔。
2 Hi, I’m Mary.
嗨,我是玛丽。
3 Nice to meet you, Mary.
见到你很欢快,玛丽。
4 Likewise.
相互相互。
5 Where are you from?
你来自那边?
6 I’m from the USA, and you?
我来自美国,你呢?
7 Oh, I’m from Finland.
哦,我来自芬兰。
8 Finland? Where is that?
芬兰?位于那边?
9 It’s in northern Europe.
位于北欧。
10 Oh, I didn’t know.
哦,我不晓得。
11 And where in the America are you from?
你来自美国那边?
12 I’m from Texas. That’s in the south.
美国南部的德州。
13 Yes, I’ve heard of it.
我听说过阿谁处所。
14 Have you really?
真的吗?
15 Sure, it’s quite famous.
固然了,德州是个很着名的处所。
Section 2
第二节
Around Town
都会周边
1 Do you know this town well?
你熟习这个都会吗?
2 Sure, I have been here many times.
固然了,我来过很多几多次了。
3 How many libraries are there here?
这有几多个藏书楼?
4 There are three.
三个。
5 Three, that’s a lot for a small town.
三个啊,这对一个小都会来讲算多的了。
6 Well, one belongs to the town.
只要一个是都会藏书楼。
7 And the other two?
那其他两个呢?
8 They belong to the university.
它们是大学藏书楼。
9 Can anyone use them?
大学藏书楼对一切人开放吗?
10 No. Only students can use the university libraries.
不是,只对师长教师开放。
11 But can anyone use the town library?
那都会藏书楼对一切人开放吗?
12 Of course. I have been going there for years.
固然了。多年来我一直去那边。
13 But really you should join the library.
可是,说真的,你应当插手藏书楼。
14 How do I do that?
我要怎样做?
15 You gave them your name and address, and they gave you a ticket.
供给你的名字和住址,他们会给你一张票。
16 Good. That sounds easy.
嗯,听起来很简略。
Section 3
第三节
Sir, Madam, Mr., Mrs., Miss and Ms.
师长教师,密斯,太太,蜜斯,夫人
1 In western countries, many titles are used.
各类头衔在东方利用很普遍。
2 Men are usually called Mister.
男性凡是称为师长教师。
3 Women can have different titles.
女性却有不一样的称号。
4 A woman can choose her title.
她们能够本身挑选称号。
5 If she is married, she can call herself Mrs. or Ms.
若是是已婚密斯,能够称为太太或夫人。
6 If a woman is unmarried, she can call herself Miss or Ms.
若是是未婚密斯,就称为蜜斯。
7 So when do we use Sir or Madam?
那咱们甚么时辰称号别人为师长教师或密斯呢?
8 They are often used in formal letters.
凡是用在正式信函中。
9 Sometimes we hear people call others Sir or Madam.
偶然咱们会听到行动称号也利用师长教师或密斯。
10 Yes. They are formal terms and very polite.
没错。这两个称号很正式,显得有规矩。
11 So how do we know when to use them?
那咱们怎样晓得甚么时辰该用呢?
12 Well, if you don’t know people, you can use those terms.
若是你不熟悉对方,就能够用这些词。
13 It is considered too polite.
人们会感觉规矩过甚了。
14 Some people would think so, but don’t worry about it.
有些人会这么想,但不必担忧。
15 Most people don’t mind if you guess.
大都人不会在乎这个。
【英语白话导读手册】相干文章:
《朝花夕拾》导读教案06-01
西纪行的名著导读教案09-04
《虫豸记》名著导读讲授设想08-29
口试英语白话10-15
时髦英语白话08-25
经常利用英语白话08-31
英语白话对话10-12
搭车英语白话06-02
典范的片子英语白话05-09
游览英语白话12-19